Balloon View, Get Published and GetPublished.tv are trading names of Balloon View Publishing Ltd.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Returns and refunds
We want you to be delighted with every purchase you make from us. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received it. This applies to all of our physical products except for digital items (for example, e-Books) where the item has been downloaded.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than 50 GBP. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
In addition, all of our home study courses and programmes are covered by our 100%, 30 Day, money back guarantee, no questions asked. Simply return your programme or course materials to us in a reusable condition, and we will refund the purchase price in full, less postage.
Occasionally we may offer products with a ‘no risk guarantee'. This incurs £20 postage & handing fee charged up front which is non-refundable. Our ‘no risk guarantee' allows you to try a programme or course for 30 days before your credit card is processed for full payment or payment plan option. You may cancel in writing within 30 days and pay nothing on the condition that you return the programme or course materials in reusable condition. The ‘no risk guarantee' option is non-refundable after the 30 day period has elapsed.
Unless otherwise requested, all returns should be sent to:
Balloon View Publishing Ltd
145 Littlestone Road
Kent TN28 8NH
Event tickets and cancellation
Balloon View reserves the right to modify or cancel an event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event, or amend it substantially, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event of cancellation we will offer you a full refund.
If you wish to cancel a booking please note the following cancellation conditions:
- 3 weeks or more prior to the event – 100% refund
- 1-3 weeks prior to the event – 50% refund
- 0-1 week prior to the event – no refund
Exceptions: If you wish us to consider exceptional circumstances, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Charge Events: All events are costly to set up, even those for which there is no charge. If you book but find you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible. We often have waiting lists, and someone else could attend in your place.
By registering to attend an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
Balloon View might change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer purchases and/or offers
Please note that we do not store financial details, including credit card or bank account details.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Balloon View Publishing Ltd, 145 Littlestone Road, New Romney, Kent, TN28 8NH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Balloon View Publishing Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Balloon View Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Balloon View Publishing Ltd – © Balloon View Publishing Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Balloon View “ or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 145 Littlestone Road, New Romney, Kent TN28 8NH. Our company registration number is 11119176. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Customer Service Contact Information
If you wish to contact us you may do so in several ways:
- By phone on (01233) 234455
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post at Balloon View Publishing Ltd, 145 Littlestone Road, New Romney, Kent TN28 8NH.
If a book is listed on our website then it is almost always in stock and ready for despatch. We aim for same day despatch of books by Royal Mail First Class Post. Orders for 3 or more books will be sent by courier – usually via the DHL home delivery service. You should expect delivery of books within 48 hours, unless we have sent you an email at the point of order.
Home study courses are often made up on demand. We maintain stocks of our most popular courses ready to despatch. We aim to deliver all home study course orders within 72 hours by courier – usually via the DHL home delivery service.
If you are ordering tickets for a seminar, workshop or event, then these are usually delivered automatically by email. Delivery should be instantaneous, so please contact us if you have not received your ticket(s) within 90 minutes of placing your order. Please check your email SPAM filter before contacting us.
Balloon View Publishing Ltd: Registered in England no: 11119176
Registered address: 145 Littlestone Road, New Romney, Kent, TN28 8NH
VAT no: GB 284 9677 36