Having spent nearly 25 years working in the publishing sector, I have witnessed the industry change beyond recognition. Innovations including digital print, print-on-demand and electronic publishing have made many traditional publishing decisions redundant, and books that were once unviable can now be published to meet the needs of niche audiences profitably and effectively.
These are exciting times, both for publishers and writers. I've been lucky enough to work with many of the UK's leading non-fiction publishers, including Hodder & Stoughton, Rising Stars and Harper Collins. But I also help hundreds of writers to self-publish their books profitably and effectively.
I can help publishers with:
- Digital Publishing & Marketing Strategy
- Re-publishing backlist titles electronically
- Series & single title book packaging
I can help writers with:
- Identifying the appropriate publishing option for their manuscript
- Advising on editorial and design matters
- Digital and print options
- Effective online book marketing
If you think my experience could help your project, then do get in touch for an informal chat. My contact details are below, and I look forward to hearing from you!